- The SAP Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and delivering solutions in SAP BPC 10.0 (NetWeaver version) to meet the global budgeting and forecasting requirements of a global advertising and marketing holding and its operating units.
- This role interacts frequently with business managers, project leaders, functional leads, and discusses specific business needs and requirements.
- He/she will promote a standardized set of budgeting/ forecasting business processes and reports.
- As part of the Solution Execution team, you will be responsible for high level business process and requirements analysis, architecting solutions utilizing appropriate technologies across various SAP components and application areas, creating solution definitions, functional specifications and design documents as required, overseeing development, support and training with all documentation, together with testing, production and go-live aspects according to the SAP Custom Development methodology.
- Strong technology experience in multiple business and technical processes.
- Strong technical and development skills in Java, JEE technologies and Spring Framework.
- Deep understanding of hybris platform and frameworks technologies.
- Working knowledge and experience in any of the following - WD Java, SAP NWDS, NWDI infrastructure is an advantage.
- Any knowledge about SAP enterprise solutions (ERP / SRM / CRM) will be an added advantage.
- Strong experience in Architecting, Designing and delivering enterprise solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Experience Required: 0-20 years